At Evergreen, we’re committed to your improvement as a player and your continued enjoyment of squash. Our Club Pro, Thomas Brinkman, has designed a squash program for every level of play. These include:
- Friday Night Frenzy is a game-matching program for both singles and doubles and every level is welcome.
- Tuesday Noon Drills and Fitness. This is a 75-minute program that is open to everyone and combines squash drills/games with squash specific fitness. Cost is $20 per session.
- Adult Squash Clinics. This will be a 4-week program and will run for 1 hour. There are 3 levels for this program and the total cost is $80 for 4 weeks.
- A/B drills - Wednesday @ 8:15pm
C/D drills - Thursday @ 7:30pm
Beginner/Novice - Saturday @ 12:00pm
- Drop-In Round Sunday Morning Round Robin … Come compete against fellow Evergreen players of all levels. Sundays 11:15 – 1:00.
- Ladies Skills and Drills is a free clinic for women only on Sunday mornings, and is geared more toward the beginner/intermediate player.
- In-House Box Ladder is a great way to meet new members and be a part of the squash community within the Club. Players usually play 4 to 5 matches within the month and move up or down the ladder depending on their results and ranking.
- Vancouver Squash League is fun social way for players of all levels in a club to compete against similarly-ranked players from another club in an organized team way. The League comprises teams from the North Shore, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta and South Surrey. There are 7 divisions in the Open League and 5 divisions in the Women’s League, and it runs from October through March.
- Evergreen Club Tournaments are held five times a year, some open to Club members only, and some open to players from other clubs. Check the Tournaments tab for details.