Evergreen Squash Club of West Vancouver is a friendly member-owned club with many players having been members for decades. When you join Evergreen, you'll feel welcome and always able to find a fun and friendly game of squash, whether you’re a beginner or elite player.
Evergreen is located in West Vancouver, just west of Capilano Road and Marine Drive. We encourage you to give us a try! $99 for 3 months – here’s what it includes:
Trial Membership Benefits
• Full booking privileges to our 5 singles and 1 doubles court
• Access to all in-Club programs
• Free lesson with our Club Pro
• Unlimited use of gym facilities
• Access to a personal trainer
• 24-hour Club access ($30 refundable deposit required for door fob)
• Online court booking
• Free parking
• Free wifi
• Full kitchen and lounge area for members’ use
Don’t have equipment? Demo racquets available at no charge or enquire about our Starter Package Special!
Trial Membership Fine Print:
• 3-month dues must be paid in full; no monthly payment option
• Two different guests permitted per month, but only in non-prime times. Guest fees apply.
Sign Up for a Trial Membership!
Sign up for our 3-month, full access trial for just $99.
When your trial membership expires we will contact you. We hope you will choose to join Evergreen! If you do, the trial fee will be put toward your one-time initiation fee of $325.
Our membership year runs from September 1 to August 31. Depending on when you join, we will pro rate your dues to include only the months remaining in that membership year. Members have the option to pay annually or monthly, but monthly pre-authorized debit is preferred. Dues must be paid until the end of the membership year regardless of the method of payment.
To join the Club as a regular member, please complete the following two forms and submit to the Club Manager, along with your payment. Membership categories are outlined on the application form.
Please complete both forms below and submit to Cathy Covernton, Club Manager, email@example.com