TCC Summer Squash League
2015 TCC Summer Squash League
Our Summer Squash League starts this coming Monday, May 4th
League Structure: There will be 7 teams of 3 players per team. Each team will have players of different levels based on their Squash BC & TCC ranking points. That is, one player from Div. 3/4, one player from Div. 5/6 and one player from Div. 7.
The winning team is determined based on the following scoring system:
- All games will be PAR-11; if tied at 10 all must win by two; best of 5 games.
- Players should arrive well before the scheduled times to warm-up. (5:00p.m., 5:30p.m. and 6:00p.m. start times).
- The team that wins the most games wins that night. Note: if by chance there is a tie in the game score, then the winning team will be determined by cumulative single points accumulated by each team. Winning team will be awarded two bonus points.
- Match point and game points will be tracked weekly and posted.
- It is your responsibility to find a replacement player (spare) if you are unable to play your scheduled match. The replacement player has to be from the same playing level. If you cannot find a player to spare for you, you may re-schedule the match for another date. The player who re-schedules a match will be penalized one game (your team will lose one game).
- Results of each match will be entered into our New Club Ladder. (www.sportyhq.com)
- Winner enters the score: On the league page
- Click Member Login: https://www.sportyhq.com/league/view/2015-TCC-Summer-Squash-League
- Winning team is awarded a prize (TBA) at the end of the season.
- Playoff: top four teams will be in the playoff (1 vs. 4 & 2 vs. 3 – with the winners to play in the finals).
- Playoff winner will be awarded a prize (TBA).
Post Game food and refreshments at the Lions Pub:
- 7:15p.m. at the Pub
If any questions, please contact Sergio Hsia at the Fitness Centre
(604-488-8622 -- [email protected]), or
Barry Gifford at: cell. 604-219-8233 -- [email protected]